The library is located in the centre of the school on the second floor and provides a quiet atmosphere for students to study, research or just read quietly. Hours are from 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. and the library is also normally open during the lunch period.
Please help us.
The library is missing the following yearbooks:
If you are able to donate these missing yearbooks, please contact Teacher-Librarian Anne Lindsay, at the RDPC Library 1-204-677-6235 or through email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Library rules include:
- Students in the library should be reading or working quietly.
- Students on spares or not with a class in the library are asked to sign in at the front counter.
- Students are not allowed to eat or drink in the library.
Library cards will be issued to those students who have had their school pictures taken. New Cards are issued every year.
- Students with library cards can borrow up to six books at a time, but there is a limit of two books on the same topic.
- All books can be borrowed for a period of 10 school days or approx. 2 weeks. At that time, the books must either be returned or renewed.
- Students are not allowed to borrow reference books, magazines or any audio-visual materials.
- After a book has been overdue for more than a month, the student is sent an invoice to pay for the book.
- There are 5 computers available for student use, plus the computerized catalogue. Most of these computers have Internet access and a word processing program.
- There is a charge of 15 cents per page for printing (black and white) from the computers.
- At the front of the library are boxes of old magazines and newspapers that students may use for cutting up.